We are finally able to open our doors again!
We do have some changes in place for our clients in order to create a safe envrionment for everyone.
1. Everyone has to wear a mask unless you have documentation provided by a physician that you cannot wear one for medical reasons. You will not have to wear the mask while face down on the table, but when you turn over onto your back you will need to put one on.
2. We are waiving late cancellation fees. We do not want you to come in sick. If you have any cold symptoms or know that you may have been exposed to anyone with COVID, or have traveled anywhere recently where there is an outbreak, please reschedule.
3. Massage Therapists will be getting tested every 2 weeks as well as taking our own temperatures before the start of each workday.
4. When coming into the office, you will pass by the regular entrance and follow the signs for Body Connection Massage directing you around the corner. Clients will be entering directly into the treatment room from the hallway.
5. There will be hand sanitizer out in the room and we encourage our clients to use it when entering and exiting the treatment room.
6. Massage therapists are required at this time to wear a mask and goggles/or facesheild througout the entire session. We are also required to wear clean smocks before every session so our attire will look very different.
7. We have a contact tracing log of all people coming in for treatment. We are also required to have a detailed cleaning log with recorded times that each space was cleaned.
8. We will be doing a prescreening questionnaire before each session to assess COVID exposure/symptoms.
9. Please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
10. We now have online scheduling available at bodyconnectionlmt.com. You can click on booking or the book now button to do so. You also have the option to prepay for your service to further reduce direct contact.
We are excited to start back up and are looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Body Connection Massage